Welcome! DisneyLife is operated by The Walt Disney Company Limited (Registered company number 00530051, VAT number 539293808), and our registered office is at 3 Queen Caroline Street, London, W6 9PE, United Kingdom (“Disney”).
To contact Guest Services or to check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Call 0800 640 6500
Republic of Ireland Guests:
Some DisneyLife features and content are not available on all devices, please visit Ways to Watch to check what limitations may apply and to see the full list of supported devices, please note that this information may be updated from time to time. To enjoy the full DisneyLife experience you should download the latest version of the app on a supported device.
1. Membership. To set up a DisneyLife Account and sign up for a subscription you must be aged 18 years or older and resident in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man or the Republic of Ireland. Minors may only use DisneyLife with the permission and under the supervision of the Account Owner or other responsible adult member of the household. The Account Owner is solely responsible for providing (and keeping updated) true and accurate information during sign up and through the subscription period. When you sign up for DisneyLife you are responsible for all access to and use of DisneyLife by your household. Your Disney Account password controls your DisneyLife Account and must not be shared with anyone else. We recommend that you do not reveal your payment details or any password or PIN to prevent any other person from making changes to your account details or controls.
2. Free Trial. Your subscription may start with a free trial. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Free trials are for new customers only. We take a payment method from you when signing up to the free trial, however, nothing will be charged at that time. We will only bill you at the end of the free trial period, unless you cancel before. You can access details of your subscription, including the monthly fee and end date of your free trial period and how to cancel in your account settings. You will not be notified that your free trial period is about to end or has ended and that your paid subscription has started.
a. Your chosen payment method will be automatically charged each month on or around the day your first subscription payment was taken (typically the day after your free trial ended, where a trial is offered). You will then be automatically charged the current monthly rate on or within 24 hours of that day every month, in order to continue access to DisneyLife for that billing period (each month is a billing period).
b. You can cancel anytime but your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel with us (or, where you are paying a third party platform, auto-renew is turned off) at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period. Go to your account settings on your device to make this change.
c. Payments are nonrefundable and no refunds or credits are given for any unused period which has already been charged. When you confirm your subscription purchase this means that you consent to the immediate start of your subscription and access to DisneyLife and you acknowledge that you lose your legal right to cancel the contract with Disney (but this does not affect your ability to cancel your subscription).
d. If you are eligible for a promotional offer or discount we will reduce your bill for the promotion period.
e. We reserve the right to change the date we charge you if your payment method has not been successfully authorised or if that renewal date does not occur in a given month. To view your next renewal date go to your account settings.
4. Price Changes. We may change the price for DisneyLife from time to time. Any price changes will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
5. Payment Details. You are responsible for keeping your payment details up-to-date by changing the details in your account settings. Where your details change or are due to expire we may obtain or receive from your payment provider updated details including your card number, expiry date and CVV (or equivalent). This enables us to continue to provide you access. If a payment is not successfully authorised due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, we may suspend or terminate your subscription.
6. Refunds & Credits. Payments are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used billing periods. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our subscribers. If we do this for any reason this does not mean we are obligated to do so again, even for the same circumstance.
7. Third Party Platforms. If you signed up through in-app purchase with a third party then you will be paying that third party and not Disney directly. In-app purchases are subject to these DisneyLife Terms and the third party’s current app store terms and conditions of sale (including any applicable usage rules). Important information on the applicable terms of sale, payments, taxes, payment methods, your right to cancel a transaction and when you can exercise such right (where applicable), and the technical steps to conclude a transaction, will be detailed in the third party’s terms and conditions. If you wish to change your payment method, you will need to do so through that third party. Any price changes will be handled in accordance with the third party’s terms and conditions and may not take effect as quickly as if you were paying us directly.
8. Data Charges. Please remember, when accessing DisneyLife over your mobile network, you may use and/or exceed your data allowance. Please make sure you are aware of your data allowance or use Wi-Fi where available. Disney is not responsible for any internet access, data or other charges you may incur when using DisneyLife.
a. You may cancel your subscription at any time which will take effect at the end of your current billing period (or free trial period, as applicable) and you will continue to have access until the end of your current billing period (or free trial period, as applicable). We do not provide refunds or credits for partially used billing periods or for unused content. If you validly cancel during a free trial period, then you will not be charged and your access will end when your free trial expires.
b. If you signed up with Disney to cancel go to the payments section in account settings and follow the instructions or call Guest Services. You will continue to have access until the day before your next payment was due.
c. In some cases, European law provides an additional legal right to cancel, however when you signed up to DisneyLife you consented to the immediate start of your subscription and by doing so acknowledged that this additional legal right to cancel no longer applies.
d. If you are paying your subscription fee to a third party you will need to cancel through that third party. Steps to cancel may include, visiting your account with that third party and turning off auto-renew or unsubscribing from DisneyLife. Billing information is managed by that third party. We are not able to cancel your subscription where you have signed up through a third party and we are not responsible for any charges you incur where you have not cancelled with them correctly.
10. Gift Terms
b. Gift cards and codes do not have a redeem-by date. Gift cards are not valid for use until purchased and may require activation at the till. Please keep your proof of purchase.
c. Gift cards purchased in store or online at Disney Store are refundable subject to the retailer’s refund policy provided that the code/scratch-off panel has not been tampered with (if the card is in a gift box then the box must not have been opened and the seals must remain intact).
d. Gift codes purchased online are refundable provided the code has not been redeemed and a refund request from the purchaser is received by Guest Services within 30 days from date of purchase.
e. Once any gift code is redeemed this means the user has consented to the immediate start of the DisneyLife subscription and loses their right of cancellation and refund. Guest Services will handle refund requests or, if you prefer, you can complete the cancellation and refund form (you can download a copy here and send it to Disney by post as detailed on the form). Please note that to process your refund, you will need to provide the order number from your confirmation email so we can check the code has not been redeemed. We will refund the price paid to the original payment method within 14 days of confirming the request is valid. Codes remain active until we confirm the refund will be processed. No refund or credit note can be given to the gift recipient directly. The gift recipient may cancel their gift subscription at any time after redemption, however they will still receive access for the full gift period.
f. If you successfully redeem your gift, your gift subscription will start immediately. Prior to your gift period coming to an end, we will notify you before we take the first payment using the payment card you provided when you redeemed your gift card or code.
11. DisneyLife Promotions and Offers
a. From time to time, we may offer or otherwise make available promotions or offers, including those provided as part of a promotion with a promotional partner. Promotions or offers may be redeemed as described in their relevant promotion/offer terms and conditions.
b. Promotions and offers can only be used once (unless otherwise stated), cannot be redeemed for cash. For combinations with other offers, including a free trial, restrictions may apply, see the relevant promotion/offer terms and conditions for details. If you have received a promotion or offer by a third party, additional terms and conditions may apply.
12. Disney Store Discount
a. You are entitled to 10% off eligible purchases at participating Disney Stores or online Disney Stores sites, excluding all Disney Store concessions and franchises. The Disney Store Discount cannot be used against purchases of Park Tickets, Disney Store Gift Cards, delivery charges, and selected products including Limited Edition products. For a full and current list of exclusions please click here. The Disney Store Discount will be applied after all other applicable in-store or online discounts PROVIDED that the Disney Store Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code or voucher in-store or online offered by the Disney Store or its affiliated companies.
b. To obtain your discount either (a) go to your profile section of the app (Account Owner only) and you will find your membership card showing your unique subscriber number and take your device into store to present at the checkout – screenshots or photocopies will not be accepted; or (b) go to your Messages in the app or available when you login to your account via the website and you will see a message continuing your discount code which you can use online only, enter the code in the promotional code box at checkout. The discount may be used once per transaction and provided you have an active subscription only. The discount is available for the one-time, personal and non-commercial use of the Account Owner. From time to time we may offer additional special discounts of greater value.
c. The Disney Store Discount will not be offered automatically and may not be claimed after the transaction has concluded. The Disney Store Discount is not transferable to any other person or household. We and/or Disney Store may withdraw the Disney Store Discount offer at any time with or without notice, or if we or Disney Store believes that these terms and conditions have been abused.
13. Access Conditions & Restrictions
a. The DisneyLife app can be installed on up to 10 authorised devices (at any one time) and content may be streamed at the same time on up to 4 authorised devices. See also Ways to Watch for other limitations and a full list of supported devices.
b. Disney grants Account Owners a limited right in accordance with these DisneyLife Terms and for the duration of their subscription to download, install and use the DisneyLife app, and to stream, download, re-download, temporarily store, display and view the content available subject to the limits and restrictions set out in these terms and in Ways to Watch.
c. DisneyLife is licensed (not sold) and is available for your private use only for the period of your subscription. You may not use, or allow any of your household or sub-profiles to use DisneyLife for any commercial purpose whatsoever. This means that you are not allowed to copy or reproduce any part of DisneyLife or the content (except where Disney expressly allows you to do so in these DisneyLife Terms or where permitted under your local law) onto any physical medium, memory or device to sell or to give to any person and you may not use DisneyLife to violate any legal rights of any third party, including any publicity or privacy right, copyright or other intellectual property right. You must not reproduce, perform, display or exhibit DisneyLife or any content in any public place.
d. Streaming & Downloads. Eligible subscribers may steam content outside your home country provided you remain inside the European Union on a temporary basis. You may temporarily download content available for download on your authorised devices for your personal viewing offline for up to 30 days, after which time the downloaded content will expire. As long as you have an active subscription you may download available content as many times as you like. Once you cancel your subscription then at the end of your current billing period your entitlement to access and to view content, including your downloads, will stop and you should delete the app. We may provide functionality to allow Account Owners to set a download limit to restrict the amount of data which can be downloaded to each authorised device. If this functionality is available on your device it may be controlled via your Settings. Any download limit you set will always be subject to the available space you have on your device. We or our service providers may use technologies to verify your location in order for us to manage these access conditions and/or restrictions.
e. Quality. The quality (or resolution) of the content you stream will depend on the device you are using, the capability of that device and/or your browser, the speed of your broadband or internet connection, your location, bandwidth available and configuration of your device.
f. Technical Issues. Occasionally DisneyLife may not be available during any maintenance or update periods or any power or server outages or for other reasons outside of our reasonable control. We always do our best to ensure your access is uninterrupted and error-free, however we can’t guarantee this. If Disney needs to suspend or restrict access to, or update, the DisneyLife Service or Content, Disney will do its best to minimise any disruption to you. Please contact Disney Guest Services for assistance in the event of a fault. We will check and try to fix fault as soon as reasonably possible.
14. Intellectual Property. The legal rights in DisneyLife and content in DisneyLife, including all copyright is owned by Disney, or licensed to Disney by third parties and protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may not remove, alter or in any way tamper with or remove any copyright notices or other proprietary markings included in DisneyLife (including the content or the DisneyLife website). Any copying, access, transfer, public performance or communication to the public or other use of DisneyLife or any content made available in DisneyLife or the DisneyLife website other than as expressly authorised by your local law or these DisneyLife Terms shall constitute an act of copyright infringement or infringement of any other applicable intellectual property right and a breach of these DisneyLife Terms. In such case, we or our parent company may, without prior intervention of a court or arbitral body, terminate your DisneyLife Account without notice and pursue any rights or remedies available to us.
15. Changes to DisneyLife. We reserve the right, but always provided your local law allows us to do so, to change, modify, add to, or delete any elements comprising DisneyLife, including the content, features, platforms or compatible devices. The availability of content may change from time to time (for various reasons, including where superior content owners withdraw or restrict our right to include in DisneyLife) and so we may, at our discretion, add or withdraw content at any time, with or without notice. There may also be times when Disney has to remove certain features or functionality and/or devices or platforms from being able to access DisneyLife. Disney will do its best to let you know of any of these changes, usage rules and restrictions. Your use of any updates, modifications to, or replacement versions of DisneyLife shall be governed by these DisneyLife Terms and any additional terms you agree to when you install such update, modification, or replacement version.
16. Discontinuation of DisneyLife. If we decide to discontinue DisneyLife, we will give you at least ninety (90) calendar days’ prior notice. In no event will we be liable in any way for the discontinuation of DisneyLife, the removal of or disabling of access to DisneyLife or for the withdrawal of the service or any content, feature, platform or compatible device.
18. Our liability to you
a. Please note that we are not responsible for any lack of functionality or failure to provide any part of DisneyLife or any content, or any loss of content or data that is due to: your equipment, devices, operating system or internet connection, your failure to download the most recent published version of the app or meet the compatibility requirements set out above or the consequences of you changing your equipment, device, operating system or internet connection.
b. We are unable to guarantee that DisneyLife or the content we make available will be free from bugs or errors or that your access will be free from interruptions, however where we are made aware of technical issues then we will always try to fix them. Our total liability to you shall not exceed the amount you paid for DisneyLife. However this does not exclude or restrict our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, damages caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct or any other liability which cannot be restricted or excluded by the mandatory laws of your home country.
19. Communicating with you. We will send you information relating to your account and your subscription (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or payment method, confirmation messages, content and feature updates and other service or transactional messages) by in-app message or email to the email address provided during sign up (if you signed up via a third party then we may obtain your email so that we can keep you up to date with service-related messages); these are an essential part of your relationship with Disney to help you get the best experience from DisneyLife and enjoy all the benefits which are available to you as a subscriber. These messages may be available to be read by anyone using your subscription. If you are paying a third party then these messages will come from the third party and not from us. Disney may also send push notifications to your authorized device/s unless you disallow these on first use of the App or you may disable them at any time within the App settings or your device notification settings. Please remember anyone using your authorized device/s will be able to see these notifications.
20. Governing law
a. These DisneyLife Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. However these terms will not limit or remove any consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the mandatory laws of your home country. Both you and we agree that the courts of your home country shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
b. These DisneyLife Terms are an agreement between you, the Account Owner, and Disney. No other person has any rights to enforce any of these terms.
c. You may not transfer your rights or your obligations under these DisneyLife Terms to anyone else without our permission. We may transfer our rights and obligations to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights under these DisneyLife Terms and we will always notify you if this happens.
d. By using DisneyLife you represent and warrant that you are not located in any U.S. or EU embargoed country or on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List.
a. If you have any complaint please speak to us first, by contacting Guest Services. You can find out about the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. At present, we do not use alternative dispute resolution (ADR) including through the ODR platform as a means of settling consumer complaints.
b. When you download the DisneyLife app through Apple iTunes, Google Play or Amazon (where available), you understand that the third party is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any other person relating to the app or your possession and/or use of the app, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims, (ii) any claim that the app fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation (except for claims relating to payment or your subscription purchase(s)); in addition, the third party is not responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any intellectual property infringement claim related to the app or your possession and use of the app.
Thank you for reading now go enjoy a movie!